Sunday 8 September 2013

Halloweentown

Halloween is not only my favourite Holiday but it is also our anniversary :) this year will mark 6 years together!
I have been working on Halloween stuff for months already. Now that we have a house I have been working on building and adding to our display :) I am a huge Tim Burton fan and the display is mostly in that style. I am pretty picky about buying things for Halloween as I have a certain style I don't want to buy just any old thing. Last year I made a few items. But because we have moved in only 5 months earlier we didn't have much time. So this year I am determined to make and find a few items to add to it. I know it will take time but I am having a lot of fun in the process! I love sewing and being crafty and Halloween so what could be better then combining the two things :)
Halloweentown banner

No comments:

Post a Comment