Wednesday 9 October 2013

Yummm

Well we went for a date night with me and muffin and a close friend we always go the 3 of us to movies and food adventures! So started out at the mall and of course I am still limping so of course I had to fall and I felt a snap but now it's just tender but way less painful. Then we went on to the movies  we went to the family. Then the highlight of the day was going to a Brazilian BBQ! Where they come to the table with big swords of meat. They just came around non stop with diffident meats it was amazing! So yummy! The best was roasted pineapple with cinnamon! I had meat juice on my phone and felt like I was in a meat comma and couldn't move! It was almost a 3 hour meal and it was great food and environment! It was a expensive meal but well worth it! Not something we will be doing often but a great treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment