Sunday 13 September 2015

Things are changing for the better

so with all my changes in meds  and working on the more natural approach. Today I decided to switch the timing of when I take my meds. I use to take them before work at 4pm. But since I have been off work for a year and have ca hanged up my meds and gone off a bunch I have been not feeling i am getting what I should out of my meds. So it's time to switch my meds to the am. I'm hoping it will help with some of the fatigue. I also stopped my sleeping meds and started malitonin. Between that and defusing lavender at bed time I have found the transition to not be horrible. The nights I Forget the lavender are definitely not as well rested as when I use it.  Now I'm hoping to let everything settle in and then start using more natural and alternative methods.  I'm still having a horrible time with food and eating. I am looking forward to moving forward with this plan and am lucky my Dr is supportive of it.  Also thank you to  the people who have stuck it out with me and checked on me. It means the world to me. Specially since some people I have tried to reach out have brushed me aside. Thank you so much to the people sticking with me and checking on me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment