Monday 25 January 2016

West side story

In dec I had a chance to see Westwood's production of west side story. It was amazing! And I'm not just saying that. With seeing it this past summer at rainbowstage I can say that these high school kids did a way better job. They knocked it out of the park. With it being such a hard production with so much dancing they were amazing. Every note was hit and every step on point. The students all but in so much work and it truly showed. The had professional head shots in the lobby and the program was just as professional as rainbow stage. I love doing to theatre productions and it's even more special when you know someone who is in or working on the production. 
Do you like theatre? Are you more into plays or musical? I honestly love both so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment