Monday 1 February 2016

Essential oils I'm loving

I started using essential oils regularly last year. I mostly use young living essential oils. I like the fact that they have their own farms so you know where the product is coming from. Also the product is top quality so you can ingest them.

Lavender - I put it on our pillows and defuse it to help us sleep better. Also I use it to help with my skin. And if I feel anxiety coming on you can feel it melt away as you smell it.

Thieves - if I feel a cold or flu coming on or like I'm coming down with something I use this by defusing and putting on my chest and feet. I also just love the smell of it.

Peppermint - I use it mostly when I'm not feeling well and have an upset stomach the smell will help calm it down.

Lemon - I like to add to my water for some added flavour.

Grapefruit - same as lemon it's great in water.

These are just a few of the oils I use regularly. I have also started making my own bath items with my essential oils. With trying to go chemical free so making my own body scrubs and face masks with essential oils it's cost effective and I feel better about using them on my body and in my house. I am so happy I found out about young living and started using their oils. They are better quality then the oils I was previously using. They have helped me so much with my health issues and improved my emotional stability and mental clarity.
Do you use essential oils? Do you find they make a difference in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment