Sunday 8 May 2016

Re reading Harry potter

I decided last month that I wanted to re read Harry Potter so that I could finally get around to reading the last 2 books which I never had a chance to read. Those books have been looking at me for to long. I'm so happy I decided to re read them. I am enjoying them so much and feel like I am at hogwarts her writing definitely builds the world that is so magical and you feel like you are apart of it. I can't put the books down. As soon as I finish one I pick up the next no thought. Another book isn't a choice I need to finish this series.
Have you read Harry Potter? Did you like it? Have you re read it? What series do you love to re read?
I was afraid that I would end up in a reading slump after finishing the series but I haven't. I'm actually on a good reading stretch which is great after being in a reading slump over the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment