Monday 3 April 2017

Showtime! Dirty Dancing!

I was given a chance to go see Dirty Dancing the stage production.  Someone was unable to go so they asked me to use their ticket. It's so nice of them to asks me to use it. I love Dirty Dancing the movie. I watched it over and over again with my friends and my cousins. It's k d of those things can it live up? I was also worried the tradition scenes might be corny. The vibe in the theatre was crazy. When the lights dimmed and the music started the cheers were so loud. Over all the show was fantastic. It was very similar to the movie. With just a few differences. The cast was excellent and cast perfectly.  Definitely left with an extra bounce in your step. I t also left me wanting to re watch the movie.
Do you have any movies that have been adapted into plays or musicals? Did it
live up to your standards?



No comments:

Post a Comment