Wednesday 29 March 2017

Staying positive as a spoonie

I often get told I am very positive and deal with all my health struggles very well. That is probably the case 90% of the time. Staying positive it's key to keep moving forward. But it's important to allow our selves to feel down and be sad. With dealing with struggles with our health every day be it big of small it can all pile up and just suddenly feel like to much.
This last week everything hit me. And my body just kinda went blah. My skin was going crazy in every way possible and way more then normal. It just felt like I could not win. I felt sad and I didn't let it stop me from going about life but when I was alone I journal it out and talked with my muffin and a close friend reached out randomly. It really helped to just get it out and I felt much better after. And feel like I'm slowly getting out of my funk and back to being positive and plucking away moving forward. It's important to remember it's OK to feel down or sad. It helps you work through the feelings. Don't be ashamed of not always be 'ON' or happy. Experiencing the rough times makes the good times that much sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment