Friday 10 March 2017

the struggles of being a spoonie

I don't know about other spoonies but I put on a brave face and often to say when I am in so much pain. Yesterday was horrible. I had a dr appointment that didn't go the best. I ended up puking and passing out when I had my blood taken because they were having issues with it. I felt so weak. But it was bowling night. I started off feeling not horrible. Ate a salad at wings cause I was feeling light headed. But as the night went on at bowling I hurt so much I kept switching from standing and sitting it all just hurt. I came home and went on my heating pad. But couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night cause my whole body hurt. My toes and hair even hurt. I was talking at bowling about how I am sure I would have more tattoos is I wasn't chronically ill. The focused changed to my health and I feel like I have just been treading water since. It's hard cause when you become sick everything changes. It makes it hard to do things you enjoy and love or even basic daily tasks. Today I have just been laying on my heating pad and resting. And I still just feel horrible. Extra pain meds hasn't even touched the pain. I find people don't like to hear when you are hurting when you are chronically ill because when you do you get the you always feel rough or you are always sick. I done know about other spoonies. But I would give anything to not be sick and be able to go out for s few hours with out paying for it for day. Just because people aren't always voicing their pain didn't mean they are suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment