Friday 10 March 2017

Cleaning up a storm

I am sure I have said it before. I love cleaning. Most people think it sounds silly. But I find it so rewarding. Plus with all my allergies and auto immune issues i find it helps a lot to try and keep the dust and germs down. We have been working at getting the house as chemical free as well. As I am very sensitive to chemicals and also it's better for us, the dogs and the environment. I was more then surprised to find between my few norwex products and the young living cleaner I started using. I was blow away that the grease from cooking bacon etc that was so hard to get off came off in no time and I didn't even have to scrub between young livings thieves cleaner and the norwex kitchen scrub cloth. I was never able to get  the grease fully off. But it was a breeze with these products.  Another tricky area was the bath tub and shower. As it gets used 3-4 times a day. It use to take so much effort to scrub the soap scum and dirt away. Now with just water and a norwex bath room scrub mitt I can clean the shower in just minutes with minimal effort. I just spent the day making some DIY bath, body and cleaning items. I had a frying pan that never hit clean no matter how  I made some soft scrub cleaner and with it and my kitchen scrub cloth I got it looking like new in just a few minutes.  Also I used the cloth just with water to get the tea stains off in my mugs. I love that I don't have to use harsh chemicals. I loved spending the day doing this cleaning so much that I put in a decent sized order for more norwex. I can't wait! I am excited to have a dusting wand to get our tall walls. I was talking with some people last night and it was the first time I met someone who cleans their dishwasher as much as I do if not more! So many people think I am crazy that I clean my dishwasher. But with my allergies I find it a must plus once you see the dirt that gets in there you would be doing it as well.
Do you enjoy cleaning? Do you just do it because you have to? Or do you find it enjoyable and relaxing like I do? Do use chemical cleaners or do you try and do things more natural ?

No comments:

Post a Comment