Wednesday 11 November 2015

bullied for being me by Holly Michelle

I have been so lucky to have gotten to know this wonderful women over the past year. She constantly is surprising me with how open and brave she is about her struggles in life. When she posted that she had published a book I knew I needed to read it. I read it in one sitting.  It's a fairly quick read but it packs a punch. For anyone who has been bullies be it on a large scale like holly or to any lesser extent this book will hit home. She talks about how being bullied effects you mentally and physically. And how it sticks with you for life. It becomes part of who you are and helped form the person you are today. I think most people have been touched by some form of bullying in your life and if you haven't count your self lucky. Holly's book is honest and sprightly forward  with what she went through and how it affected her. I suggest you take the time to read this book. It could help you understand what your child is going through at school or will make you not feel alone in going through similar struggles. All proceeds are donated to a charity that is near and dear to holly.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bullied-being-Holly-Michelle-Norton-ebook/dp/B017RRA6KC/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1447169904&sr=1-1&keywords=bullied+for+being+me

No comments:

Post a Comment