Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween

Halloween is my favourite time of year. I have lots of my decorations up for at least a month and a half. I love handing out candy. We dress the dogs up bundle up our selves and sit out on the porch handing out candy to the kids. People love seeing the dogs dressed up. Slowly each year I get more and more decorations. This is only I believe our 3rd Halloween in the house so I don't have that many decorations. But the day after Halloween I always wake up early and go looking for deals. Some places blow stuff out for 80% off so slowly each year we get more and more to decorate with. We were talking today and we think we are going to make a lit up path between us and the house next door next year. And eventually we would like to make a haunted house in the garage. But I would still need to get a lot more stuff got that. I would also have to get sewing some back drops for the different sections. I just love love love Halloween season and like doing anything I can to stretch it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment