Monday 26 October 2015

SAD

I never knew if I believed that SAD (seasonal affectiveness disorder) was a serious medical condition or if it was something that everyone just experiences because of the winter. Today my dr diagnosed me with SAD. I obviously asked him what make SAD different from just feeling blah from the weather. He explained that me feeling extremely tired more so then regular with my chronic fatigue syndrome. Go me! Lack of motivation that can lead to depression are some of the symptoms. I have definitely had the fatigue and lack of motivation. Mostly cause I have been so tired and even reading exhausts me. The good news is that the salt lamp i bought recently is said to help with SAD.
has anyone else been diagnosed by their dr with SAD? If so what do they do to help it?

No comments:

Post a Comment