Saturday 24 October 2015

Mystic night

our town was having a mystic night. I jumped at the chance to go to this. I have always wanted to see a medium and see how it all works and how I feel about it for my self.
Not knowing what to expect from the event I arrived a little early. The hall was decorated beautifully. When we entered we got to pick a table which had 8 spots. There were drinks even speciality cocktails and appetizers. Everyone mingled for a bit and filled out a sheet asking us a question we wanted answered. They collected our questions and the night began. There were 5 mediums all who took the stage. They one by one pulled a question from the basket and did a reading for it. After this portion of the night they did table readings. And we all snacked and chatted while we waited. My reading was done with Angel cards. I pulled the health/ healing card. The women told me that despite me thinking my health had hit rock bottom. She insisted that I had a lot more to come. More trips to hospitals and Drs. She was basically ready to shake me telling me I needed to make a change and start focusing more on my health. This was shocking as I had recently made a change in my whole life style and am trying to focus more on my health and more natural healing. When my reading was done I went and looked at some stuff they were selling. While I was over there the same medium approached me and told me I needed to start eating better. I was shocked as I have a very limited diet. I was just telling my friend my one down fall is sugar. And the fact that I know diabetes is on its way cause it often goes hand in hand with one of my other illnesses. This medium didn't know any of this. She proceeded to ask me if I had found out I was diabetic yet. Needless to say my jaw dropped.
The second women who did a reading for me. She didn't even look at the cards. She put her hand on my shoulder and told me I needed to let go of something I order for my health to improve. And I would notice a difference in 16 months. I was kinda confused as this was kinda the opposite of the last women. Tell I sat and though about it. I have been told I am a empath. That I take on people's feelings and emotions. If there is one negative person in the room I can feel that and feel it drain me. I have been  trying to balance my self and make it so I don't become as affected by others emotions. I think she was talking about this. Because it gives me anxiety and makes me physically sicker when this happens.  I'm holding she was referring to this. And letting go of everyone emotions and pain and in turn improving my health.
Over all it was a pretty interesting night with some good company. It will be interesting to see how things pan out. We all have free will so these I think are used to kind of guide us in our choices. I know not everyone believes in mediums etc. And some believe in them very strongly. I guess only time will tell what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment