Thursday 8 October 2015

My reflexology journey

I was lucky enough to get asked to try reflexology to see how it improved my health with all my chronic illnesses.
The sessions were very relaxing. Soft music and essential oils being defused. She told me some areas that she could tell I was struggling with in my body. Every time she was dead on with what areas I struggle with chronically. After each session it was like my body was going through a cleanse. I was really thirsty and my body was very sensitive to what I ate. The sessions helped push the withdrawal from coming off meds out of my system. It helped loosen my muscles especially in my neck and shoulders. My gut started improving and has been the best it's been in my life. I started having more energy and less brain fog. Things seemed more clear.  Seeing the progress over the 4 sessions I had  was very interesting. And I definitely will be continuing with treatments to help better my health and keep it on track. Anyone with chronic health problems should consider giving reflexology a try. What do you have to lose?  Even my dr was happy with ,y progress I made within the month and told me he has had other patients benefit from treatments as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment