Friday 9 October 2015

Making a sanctuary

I decided I need to focus more on relaxation to help my health. To make this easier I decided to turn our spare room/ my library into my sanctuary. Where I can go when I need to relax. Some where to lay down and meditate, do my mindfulness, my stretches, acupressure and affirmations.
So first I cleaned the room of any extra clutter and removed it. I brought in all of the items I might need like my acupressure mat, yoga blocks etc.  Since it also houses my books which I find relaxing. I decided to make some bookish art for the room which is what I am in the process of doing right now. I already and seeing a difference in having a place to go do all these positive things to calm down and work on my self especially when I am starting to feel anxious.
What do you do to keep calm? How do you relax? What would you put I your sanctuary?

No comments:

Post a Comment