Friday 16 October 2015

Wellness open house

Today I went to a wellness open house at our local chiropractor. I got to talk with the chiropractor and get an assessment. I explained my concerns about having a bad experience many years ago when I went to see one. She put my mind at ease and I decided to give it a second chance. I also got a quick reflexology treatment from the women I have been seeing. She was the person who informed me of the open house. I also got to speak with a natural path and get a treatment from her. I'm not sure about all of her treatments. She gave me some good info but I will have to look into it further before I decided if I will go forward with any of them. I'm super happy I decided to go specially since I wasn't feeling very good after pushing my self this week. It gave me a much needed boost. And let me to try some new things and give somethings another chance. Working on your health and maintaining good health be it with chronic health issues or not. It's always good to do things to try and stay healthy or maintain or regain health.

No comments:

Post a Comment