Wednesday 22 July 2015

Dinner and a show #4

Since we have so much going on family wise this week we didn't go to dinner before the show. I just made a big pot of chili. We arrived 45 min early and it was already packed and I couldn't find parking. The parking attendants were horribly rude. And after the women working the door last time being so rude and clapping in our face to tell us we should be clapping for the show. I was not impressed. They clearly need more training for these people or need to screen them better as it was enough to leave a sour taste in our mouths.
The show was amazing. It was Les Miserable which neither of us had see live before. I have seen the movie and know the music and let me say I was not let down! They cast people so well in this production. And everyone was so talented. It was a longer show but kept you captivated the whole time. If you haven't see it and you have a chance I suggest you go see this production.
Leaving the park was horrible. They need to do something about parking for the show. It was enough to give me anxiety and the start of a panic attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment