Tuesday 21 July 2015

Growing micro greens

I have been enjoying growing sprouts so much I decided to give growing micro greens a try. I bought a kit that had 3 types of seeds broccoli, radish and mustard. They were really easy to set up. It took me about 20 min with letting the coconut soil hydrate from a pressed disk.

Definitely is a bit harder then growing sprouts. I need to get a spray bottle as suggested. It says to just spray them. I have been just driving small amounts of water but it's to much and was noticing mold was growing on some seeds.

Once I got a spray bottle to water them that way things took off wonderfully. They really took off. Some of the seed pods are on the leafs still  but they are a really decent size and really easy to grow. After my kits seeds run out I need to find some place to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment