Monday 27 July 2015

Taking charge of my health

I have gained so much weight since they kept adding more meds and upping the dosage. The last thing I want is to have health complications from being over weight. I may never be thin but I want to be healthy. I want to be the best healthiest version of me I can be. I am starting with a parasite cleanse. Also I am taking my supplements more seriously. I am finding digestive enzymes and probiotics are helping my gut health. The sprouts I have been eating and growing have helped with this as well. They are very nutritious and healthy. This is the healthiest my guts have  felt in my whole life. I don't have that feeling of a brick being in my gut or being bloated all the time.
I am also  working with my Dr to get me off some of my meds. For the little they help they have to many side effects. I am hoping I will eventually be able to to manage just as well with diet, exercise, massage, essential oils, supplements and pacing my self. I have heard of many people being able to do this and function just as well if not better then when on meds and with out the side effects. We will see how far I can get with this goal. Even just getting off some of the meds is better then none. When I look at pictures. I look so unhealthy now. Not even just my weight. My eyes, my hair and everything. And I feel like I'm just managing and I want to be living. 
I am working on eating smaller portions and more often. I am use to just stating once a day which isn't good. I'm drinking more water and eating more veggies. I'm trying to work on my skin. It's never been horrible but my hands are raw and I have chicken skin on my arms from having celiac. So I am talking some supplements to help with my skin and then exfoliating and keeping it hydrated. My hair I am trying to grow out a little. I have been using shampoo with argon oil which seems to be helping it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment