Tuesday 14 July 2015

Drugs drugs drugs... Some are good and some are bad

Before I was chronically ill I didn't even use Tylenol. Oh how things have changed. I'm trying to work my way back to dealing with things more naturally. I'm finding the side effects of meds etc are more harmful then they are worth I some cases. So I am slowly working my way off what I can.
I know I may never be off my meds. But anything less then I'm on is better. I want to try and manage my health as much as possible with diet, exercise, massage, meditation  and essential oils anything along that line that won't be causing more damage to my body. This might just be a hope or dream. But I am sure hoping that I can make this at least somewhat of a reality.  Either way I see a brighter future ahead  I just need to listen to my body and what it's telling me and remember to give it the rest it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment