Saturday 25 June 2016

New kindle

So with my garage sale money I decided it was time to get a new kindle. Mine is about 6 years old and it's cover is cracked as well as the audio option won't work with head phones it cuts in and out and the screen freezes. So I ordered it at the beginning of May. I started browsing  free and on sale books. Not that I needed more! Lol. May came and went and my kindle case shipped and arrived but my kindle still never arrived. Now June is coming to an end and it's still not here. It says it should be here by this Tuesday. I hope that's the case cause 2 months seems way to long  to weight for something specially when it stated it should ship and arrive in 2 weeks. The excitement has worn off cause it kept saying it was gonna ship and never did. I will likely get excited when it actually arrives. It will be neat to see the new features and the size difference. It's also touch screen where as mine wasn't. Oh how technology changes so fast a few months and your phone is out dated so I can imagine with 6 year difference in technology. I'm gonna keep my old one to listen to audio books in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment