Friday 24 June 2016

Read more in the winter

I always think I'm gonna enjoy the yard and sit out with a cool drink and read. But every summer it never seems to happen. Winter seems to be my high reading time. It's so cold and my body doesn't do well with cold so it's easier to stay in and curl up with a book and my heating pad. In summer I wanna get out with family, friends and the dogs enjoy the weather and summer activities. And to top it off I also love to garden and work in the yard. So when I am at home I like to get out and do that. And then I'm usually over heated and will come in and relax and read a bit. My plan is to enjoy and sit out and read at least once this summer. That is if the mosquitos aren't to bad. Otherwise I will have to wait for a day with a nice breeze to keep them away.
When and where do you do most of your reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment