Tuesday 7 June 2016

Book review of Mercy by Rhiannon Paille

this is the 4 th book in the series of the Ferryman and the Flame. I had not read the previous 3 before starting this book. I took a little bit to get use to the lingo and world. I think if I would have started from the beginning of the series it would have come easier. Saying that I did buy the rest of the series before I even finished the book and plan on reading it start to finish since I enjoyed this book so much. I think I will get even more out of it the second time around. Even though I didn't read the others before hand it gave enough of a back ground  at the beginning that I was able to grasp the basics of what happened in the previous books.
Sadly while I was reading this book my device was acting up and I had to take a few months break from it. But I was glad to get right back at it. I can't wait to go back and read the series from the start. I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to receive an e copy of this book from the author. I had not heard of her or read any of her books before hand. It gave me the opportunity to try out and find a new author and series. I look forward to reading more from her in the future. I especially love to read and find local authors. I love supporting local in anyway when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment