Sunday 27 March 2016

March reads

Stories from candy land  by Candy Spelling
Stories from Arron Spelling and Tori Spellings mother. It was interesting to get her perspective since I have read most of Tori's books.

Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets by JK Rowling
The second book in the series has Harry and his friends trying to find out who is the heir to slytherin as they are the person who has opened the chamber of secrets putting all students who are part muggle in danger.

Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban by JK Rowling
Harry is on lock down at hogwarts because someone is after him who escaped from wizards jail. But why are they after him?

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire by JK Rowling
It's Harry's 4 th year and hogwarts is having the tri wizard tournament. He is also having dreams about he who shall not be named. Is Harry's life in danger yet again?

Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
Harry hasn't heard much from anyone all summer and when he hears they just write they are super busy. With everyone being secretive and Harry worrying about he who shall not be named he is on edge.

I am really enjoying re reading Harry Potter I have been meaning to for ages specially since I  never finished the last 2 books so I am taking this as my chance. This world is written so lovely i feel like I am at hogwarts with them and I just can't put these books down! Are you a Harry Potter fan ? Have you re read the books? What's your favourite series to re read?

No comments:

Post a Comment