Saturday 6 June 2015

Gluten free expo

Today was the gluten free expo in Winnipeg. As I have celiac my hubby convinced me it was a good idea to go. I'm so happy I went. I only payed the $5 to walk in and see the vendors and samples. I got so much amazing information and samples. I ran into a friend I haven't seen in years who was working there. Her and the person she was sharing the booth with had so much to tell me and so many helpful things to look into. I'm always at loss for supplements etc there are just so many and I don't know where to start and what will help and how much to take. They talked me through some and gave me some great info to look into. I made one purchase when I was there although I could have spent a small fortune on products! I bought a hydroponic sprout kit to grow organic mung beans. I'm so excited to get this up and running. If will benefit my digestive system which I have nothing but problems with. The good news is I can also share them with my dogs who love veggies.  Next year I think I will pay the full price for the full day with all the talks. But I think this was good to dip my feet in there was so much info to take in even with out the talks. Now to read through my pamphlets I received today.

No comments:

Post a Comment