Tuesday 30 June 2015

The honest company review

lavender hand soap
Love the calming smell of lavender. It doesn't lather up as much as some soaps but I definitely feel clean after using it and it feels gent all on my hands which is a must.

Face and body lotion
It's non scented which is good. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and oily as some do. But my skin feels so and moisturized.

Multi purpose cleaner
This works really well and has a slight hint of grapefruit but nothing over like how other cleaners are. I like that's it's natural and I don't have to worry about my skin or the dogs cause we react to everything and I am personally not good with chemicals.

Body wash and shampoo
It makes my hair feel very clean but not oily like some shampoos. I found it didn't lather up as much as other shampoos and boy washes but it still did its job. I love the light orange smell.

Hand repair
No real sent to it. It's really think but goes on smooth without leaving you feeling greasy like a lot of other hand repair products. I also find it soaks in more so you don't need to use it as often where as other products as soon as the greasy feeling is gone you need to put on more.

Over all I really love these products. I would like to start using them and try some more. I'm not a huge fan that it sets you up for monthly orders on the site. But you can delay it up to 6 months and customize it in many ways. If I decide to order I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad and would be something I could get use to. For the quality of the products it's a small thing I think I could easily get over. I love that the products are natural and I don't need to worry about gluten and dairy in them. Which is a huge plus for me with my allergies and celiac disease

No comments:

Post a Comment