Monday 22 June 2015

Things I love.... A little bit funky

I stumbled apron this blog a few years back and I have been fallowing her ever since. I just love how honest and positive she is in the face of all the the challenges the world throws at you.
On top of her blog she also make hohos. No not the snack cake! They are adorable little stuffies that are unique just like every owner of them.

 I'm not ashamed to say it but of course I own one of these little fellas! Everyone needs something to cuddle or look at to remind them they are special because they are different. Since I have gotten mine she has exploded and is always busy coming up with new items for hohos or with hohos on them. And all of them are adorable!
http://www.littlebitfunky.com/p/about-hohos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment