Friday 26 June 2015

update on how I feel after the stress of the other day

So after the day moxxi went missing. I spent that nice resting, took a relaxing bath and used some essential oils to calm my nerves and muscles. The next morning I woke up fed the dogs and was reading when I heard some noise out side and some birds flying around. But it stopped so I continued reading. Well muffin woke up and we found moxxi out side munching on a dead rabbit that an owl kindly dropped on our back step for us. Moxxi was so proud and I'm sure she thought it was her kill she was pretty  chocked that we cleaned it up and bathed her so quick. As you can see this just seems to be her week first peanuts then second breakfast! My legs were really bugging me and I was so drained. I rested tell muffins family got here then we spent some time with them. I rested some more after and did more stretching, essential oils and a warm bath. Today is day 3 of feeling exhausted after that day of emotion when I thought she was missing. My legs are still really bothering me and my feet as well I have been doing stretches and walked the dogs around the yard a few times today to try and get things moving. But just standing feels like my legs are gonna give out. Days like this is when if I have to leave the house I try and use my cane. Other wise i end  up worse after and in more pain. But since I'm at home I have been able to take it easy while still trying to get moving. I can definitely feel that I pushed my self today but it feels like a good push like when you have a good work out. The pain is still in my legs and feet. It feels like a restlessness but painful like when your legs fall asleep and start waking up. This is what happens when the weather changes or is bad, when I push my self to much,when I have a flair or when something stresses me out. I have been lucky that it hasn't been happening as often as it was. It use to be every day and my legs and arms would give out on me a lot. this is just to give you an idea of what it's like and how with a chronic illness you have to watch you self how much you do and your stress level otherwise you can pay for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment