Friday 5 June 2015

Living with chronic illness

So I haven't been writing much the last week or so. I over did it pushing my self to meet with someone and then also go out for wings with the boys for hubby's birthday. Honestly it's sad but it is my reality. Just getting dressed wears me out. Having someone over for tea for an hour or two means resting the days leading up to it and then feeling horrible and wiped out after the fact. Any one with a chronic illness knows what I'm talking about. Today all I have don was run the dogs to the vet for a quick check up then watered my garden. I'm so sore and tired. The thought of making dinner or loading and unloading the dish washer seems near impossible. I know it will get done as it must but I will likely not be doing much tomorrow and need a long soak in a bath with essential oils to help my muscles. The fatigue is the worst. Never feeling rested and I haven't found anything that helps it. Obviously eating healthy and staying active ( as active as I can) help. But the fatigue is always there. Rest doesn't make it go away. It may lessen it or make it more bearable but it's always there.
Hope that explains my absence from writing.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment