Wednesday 6 May 2015

April favourites

Here are a few things I have been loving over the past month

First off American horror story - I don't know what took me so long to get to this party but I'm addicted! I'm already on season 4 and I started the series the beging of the month.

The second book in miss peregrine's peculiar children series hollow city - I love anything strange, weird or creepy so this is right up my ally. With the old style photos and the peculiars in the book.

Equate invigorating facial cleanser - So I really haven't done anything with my face my whole life. No skin care not even really washed it besides in the shower.  But now that I'm to a certain age I feel like I should be doing something. So I started with this my skin broke out in a few places the first week and now it's fine and it's way smoother looking. Not so many bumps or redness.

Mary Kay's botanical moisturizer - same idea as the cleanser I decided in the winter I should fight the dry skin so I bought this. It makes my skin feel soft and not greasy

Hard Candy's Hey Mr Mister - I have had this for ages and it smells sooo goods! It's black orchids and vanilla and I just love the smell.

Hard Candy's Moonstone Blush - this is the first blush I have ever owned. For some reason I was always scared of blush I think it's from my years of dance when we had it on so think we looked like clowns. But that's stage make up and this is perfect for my fair complexion. And it give me a sort of  glow that I love.

Annabelle Grapefruit Lip Balm -  as someone with chronic illnesses. I still like to no look dead even if it's just me and hubby lazing around the house. I find this great as it give a little color but it takes no effort. And again if people stop on by I don't feel as completely trash bag looking even if I'm in lounging clothes with that tiny pop of color.

My new phone - I got a new iPhone 6. My 4s was so slow and half not working. So hubby decided since he was getting a new phone we should get me one as well. It was a great choice and I love it.

And lastly Asapoth.com lip balm #7 - Katie sent this to me from the UK and I have it sitting here with me books. I have been using while I have been reading and doing paper work today and it goes on so smooth and my lips feel so soft. I have never had a lip balm that is this smooth it's amazing.

So that it for today monkey butts! See you on the flip side

No comments:

Post a Comment