Friday 22 May 2015

I secretly wish I was goth

since it's world goth day I thought I would share my secret.... Which to some may not be such a secret. I have always been darkly inclined as a child I wanted to be Wednesday Addams. I dressed as her  for Halloween. I loved all the spooky kinds movies and have always gravitated toward the paranormal. My colors are always red and black. I would have taken a plunge to dress full goth but my family was not loving me even being interested in afterlife, past lives, tattoos, piercings and anything with skulls. Even still my closet is all black and red and full of skulls and spiders etc. I have decided I am Ok with being who I am and being into Halloween and creepy stuff and I own it now.  I don't need to put a label or limit my self. I like what I like and that makes me who I am. Accept me for that skeletons and all

No comments:

Post a Comment