Friday 29 May 2015

Monthly favourites for May

Book Outlet - My new online go to place to buy books. I got 20 books for $63 with shipping. Which works out cheaper then buying the from value village. Lots of newer and big total books and the selection is always changing.

Black Current Tea - I forget the brand name but I found it in my tea cabinet and it's wonderful. Very fruity tasting. I have been reaching for it a lot this month.

The Darkness and Light Series by Stacey Marie Brown - the first book was our free book for our online book club. As soon as I picked it up I couldn't put it down and I knew I had to get the next 2 books so I could continue straight thought to finish the series.

Garage sale season - May 23rd was our town wide garage sale I look forward to it every year. I love finding good deals on books etc it marks the beginning of garage sale season which it's always fun to stop by and see what people are selling. You never know what deals you will find.

Colourpop - I put in my first order with this brand and I'm in love! It's so cheap and such amazing pigmentation of their products. Lipstick $5 eyeshadow $5 really how can you go wrong. Looking to make another order if anyone wants to go in on one and split shipping let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment