Saturday 2 May 2015

Mr sun

I have spent so much time in the yard this week and I got heat stroke and sun burnt to prove it!
I rakes up some leaves, pulled out some small trees, picked up branches, pulled grass, watered my gardens and planted some of my garden.
I love being in the yard and surprisingly I worked 2 full days 10am to7 pm. I did have to take it easy on day 3.  But it was mostly so to the sun stroke and burn surprisingly.  My medical team has been amazing at getting me to this point. So I can at least sometimes help my hubby in the yard.
I'm hoping while he's gone I can take down a trellis and rip out the vines, plant the rest of my garden and plant some more wild flowers etc. I also have some plans to clean in the house.
I'm hoping my body holds up. I always pace my self and sometimes it seems like months tell I am well enough to help out. But summer is always better cause it's warm as long as I pace my self.
Remembering to do my exercises is also so important. I think the fatigue is the worst. Still haven't found a way to deal with that. But maybe in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment