Monday 4 May 2015

Why do I

why do I keep buying make up when I'm so horrible at putting it on?! Someone wanna come and do my make up every day?  Or teach me? I have slowly been doing more. I bought a brow pencil and my first blush and have been using those. So yeah I'm slowly branching out. I just can't do eyes  they always look horrific! I don't know what it is 😕 muffin doesn't like me in make up any ways. Which I know everyone says  oh guys just say that. But no anytime I wear makeup he's like " urg why you don't need yo you look better with out!"which is nice of him to think haha I asked my mother in law about this. She sells Avon and every year my stocking is full of make up I have so many eye liners and mascara's. She said his dad is the same way and always has been. He would always tell her she didn't need make up and was better with out. So I guess it's in his blood haha
But I like to wear alittle to make my self feel better about my self. Specially with my weight being  an issue right now it really makes me feel a little less grotesque.
Now to just learn to use it and I guess practise!

No comments:

Post a Comment