Tuesday 19 May 2015

Colourpop order

I have heard a lot about Colourpop so I decided I would check it out and see if it was worth the hype.
First off their prices are incredible! $5 for lipstick $5 for shadows $8 for highlights and blushes. Seriously you can't go wrong with those prices. And with those prices I feel people are more willing to go out on a limb and try some wild colors. They have such a wide range of colors. I didn't know what to get so I started small I ordered 4 items.
Here is what I ordered.
Lippie stix - Ellarie
Super shock cheek - Stole the Show
Super shock shadow - I Heart This
Super shock shadow - Hammered
I was blow away with how smooth and soft the product is and the pigmentation is insane! All the products stay on super well the shadows specifically don't smudge, smear or fade over the day which is something I'm always looking for. I can see my self making another order I the future. The swatches are all one swipe so you can see how pigmented they are. I really can't wait to get my hands on more of their products to try.
https://colourpop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment