Tuesday 12 May 2015

Australis Velourlips = true love

So my friend from Australia has talked about these heaps they sounded so good I had to try them. So they went on sale and I asked her to send me some. Cause they were on sale even with shipping they were cheaper then a lot of other matte lip creams. I got 2 for less then I would pay for one of some name brands.

So as I stated they are a matte lip cream. My first impression was wow the colors! Upon opening them you are struck right away with a kinda fruity smell. The smell is amazing! The pigmentation when applied is out of this world. It drys pretty fast and  leaves you with a faint hint of the smell. They don't smudge or rub off so you don't need to worry about your lipstick needing to be reapplied. They don't feel like they dry your lips out the way some matte products can which is always a plus.
Over all these seem amazing so far. And I look forward to trying more from the Australis brand :) and would definitely suggest these to anyone.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love mine too. The bright purple one is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love these! I have 4 so far that Bridget has sent me and i love them all! the pigmentation is fantastic, and i totally know what you mean about the smell!!! heavenly!!!!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am blown away by these! Definitely know why everyone is raving about them😊

    ReplyDelete