Thursday 14 May 2015

Return of the bunny

3 years ago muffin found a rabbit den that he almost mowed over. He ended up saving all the bunnies. The mother lives under our gazebo. She likes to come out and eat some of my flowers etc. no big deal it's not a crazy amount and I fence in my garden so that's ok. Well last summer muffin was playing PS3, the dogs were inside and he noticed something poke it's head in the doggy door. And here it was little miss bunny checking things out. She has no problem coming up close when the dogs are out side or when I am gardening. Well today she came up to the front door and knocked. Ok well she didn't knock but she butted herself up agents the door and hung out around the door and window for about and hour. The dogs didn't mind tell she started to run away then they got upset. She didn't seem to mind me opening the window to say hi and when I opened the door she only ran about a foot away. I think someone wants to come live with us! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment