Wednesday 6 May 2015

Mail day! MUA and Mandara and sooo much more!

sent to get the mail today and I had a lovely letter from a spoonie friend and an amazing package from an amazing spoonie sister from the UK!
She was right on with everything she picked for me😊 I am especially loving the MUA lip boom. It looks amazing and smells divine! I think I'm gonna have to get my hands on some more of their products. Specialy if they all smell so good! Haha
Also she sent a few Mandara Spa items and once again they smelled soooo good! I opened the box and this is the first thing I smelled. The lotion doesn't just smell amazing but left my hands so soft. And the smell lingers with you which is nice. You can definitely feel the quality of these products.
Once again I'm gonna need to look into getting my hands on more of these products when I use them up. They are in the sent amber heaven and I just can't get over how good it smells!
I could go on and on about everything in this package. Like I said it feels like she knows me so well with what she picked! She also makes jewelry and made me the most precious bracelet which is perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment