Saturday 30 May 2015

Review of MissA.com

I made my first order off of http://www.shopmissa.com it's a site where everything is $1. They have loads of makeup, hair accessories etc.
I'm hooked! It's only down fall was that it was just all shipped in a envelope. Since I got eyeshadow, nail polish and sun glasses I was worried some might be broken. But it was all wrapped with bubble wrap and everything showed up in one piece! The shipping took about 3 weeks for me in Canada.
I'm in love with everything I ordered! And even with shipping and converting it to Canadian currency  it all came out to under $2. I think if you live in the U.S. Or Canada it's worth looking into. It's pretty good quality and a large selection. It definitely saved me money that I would have spent on items at Walmart etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment