Monday 18 May 2015

My name is Zombiemuffin and I .....

My name is Zombiemuffin and I am a tea addict. To people who know me well this is not a surprise. One look at my tea collection and you can see I have a problem. I have more tea then I can drink. Which I don't see as a problem I see it as more of a challenge! I like having choices of what I feel like drinking. A tea for every mood and something for everyone when they come to visit. I have tea from all over the world. People bring me tea back from trips and I have people from all over the world who have been kind enough to send me tea. Personally I think there are worse things I could be addicted to! Tea has a lot of added health benefits and you can have tea that helps you sleep or lose weight. Are you a tea drinker? If so what's your favourite tea at the moment?
Some is over flowed on the counter and this shelf is all double  rows 

No comments:

Post a Comment