Thursday 7 May 2015

I'm only happy when it rains

its been raining for 2 days it's a nice break. Rain means no yard work. I have been relaxing and doing more inside stuff. Cleaning the cars, vacuuming the house and reading.  The dogs have been happy mommy bear while she watches American horror story which I am in LOVE with! Every season is just as good as the last. I only have a few more more episodes in season 4 left. I don't know what I'm gonna do tell season 5 starts.
Speaking of my puppies I have a sweet little Moxxi who is wanting to snuggle mom while she is typing. She is snuggled in and around my arm like she is trying to see what I am doing.
The rain also has given me time to read. I finished Mennonite in the black dress which was a nice light hearted fairly easy read. Also I am almost done Hollow City. I can't wait to see the books made into movies. They are really interesting I love the old looking photos in each book.  I can't wait to see how this book ends I have just over a hundred pages left.
The rain also means I don't need to water my plants and garden. The honey berry bush I got for $2 last year cause it was half dead is doing amazing! It really came out when we had a few hot days. On the hot days mater has gotten good being off his leash in the yard. He fallows me around and likes to help me water by peeing on or near where I am watering my plants etc. He's so silly. Last year muffin would put him in the garden and he would go along eating beans and peas. It's really cute. I hope to get a video or picture of it this year.
Anyways back to my snuggle bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment