Tuesday 26 May 2015

Empties for May

Young Living Essential Oils - lemon, lavender and peppermint
Lemon - I use in water to brighten it up or also as a mixture to defuse around the house as it smells so fresh.
Lavender - I use it to defuse at night time as well as I put some on our pillows to help us sleep better. Also I use it to help with redness and irritation on my hand cause it's really great for healing. And lastly if I am feeling anxious it's also good to defuse and I feel my heart slowing to a regular beat shortly after I start defusing it.
Peppermint - I use this in combination with some others to help with sore muscles as well as to help when I feel sick to my stomach.

Hey! Mr Mister by Hard Candy - I love this body mist and use it everyday after my bath or shower and before I go out. It's black orchid and vanilla and it just smells amazing.

I Love... Mango and Papaya body wash - was a gift from a friend in the UK it smelled fruity and made decent amount of bubble.

Chocolate Face Mask - a gift from Katie. It was a nice treat I really should do more face masks. My skin felt so soft after.

Sunscreen 60 Sport - I have already used a whole bottle of spray on sun screen this year.the few days I for got it i got a sun burn so I have been trying to be extra good about putting it on even if I'm only out side a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment